Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tougher than you

(4 months)

The boy is tougher than we are. Seriously... he spends hours and hours every day pulling his feet up to his mouth and kicking the air. We lay on the ground next to him and try to mimic his actions, but none of us can keep it up for more than a few minutes - it's hard work. I'd be sore, exhausted & cranky by bedtime too!


Gramma Pat came to visit last week and it was wonderful. She was the first of Blaine's family to make it out and that really meant a lot to him. It was great to have her here and watch her hold the baby. Having another set of hands available was a big help too.


We bought a family pass to the science museum. My theory was that we would get more use out of it than the Botanical Gardens since bad weather (hot or cold) tends to keep me from exploring the gardens. I hope it proves to be a good investment, I was very surprised to find it absolutely packed on a Wednesday afternoon. I'm hoping the crowds die down a bit when school starts and the weather gets worse since I'd really love to get to explore the place when it's slow enough to actually get a parking spot.



No comments:

Post a Comment